Whew .... I am doing it .... it is amazing ... After being inspired by a lifelong friend who blogs regularly -- Paige has once again in her life directed me down a path that is going to be a good thing! I can post, the email will go to my list and IF they have time, they can check out my post if not, I haven't imposed any of my chattering upon anyone!!
Wow ... where do I begin? With the life upsets we have encountered in the past 2 months, perhaps this is the easiest way for me to unload my thoughts, share family updates and do a little bit of bragging on my wonderful family and friends!
Today, matter of fact, in just a few hours, we will be headed back to the neurologist to have Royce's blood levels checked ... granting all will go okay today, we will come back home ... the next path will be granted to us today at the doctor's office.
God is so great.

No comments:
Post a Comment