Yep .... I am a grandmother! Brett and Lacey will be the most wonderful parents! Sometime in August I will greet a most precious one! As eventful as Brett's childhood was, I know they will have their hands full ... yet I know they are prepared for this next addition to their lives -- I am so proud of them! Now, do I want to be called "Grandmother" ... heck no ... Ashlynn has already dubbed me "Nana Vik" ... but whatever my precious one says .... will be me!!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Brett and Lacey have blessed me .....
Yep .... I am a grandmother! Brett and Lacey will be the most wonderful parents! Sometime in August I will greet a most precious one! As eventful as Brett's childhood was, I know they will have their hands full ... yet I know they are prepared for this next addition to their lives -- I am so proud of them! Now, do I want to be called "Grandmother" ... heck no ... Ashlynn has already dubbed me "Nana Vik" ... but whatever my precious one says .... will be me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment